Designed for portability, all goals include:
- Torque tested backstay attachments that eliminate corner weld failure.
- Free wheel kits to make transport easier and reduce the possibility of damage.
- Rear stabilizer bottom bars for added support and rigidity.
- Uprights, crossbar and bottom portion of the backstays are constructed from heavy gauge aluminum.
- The exclusive Qwik Track channel for convenient net attachment.
- The top portion of the back stays and the rear stabilizer bottom bar are constructed from 1" dia galvanized steel.
All goals also include Bison's exclusive padding width compensation feature allowing the goal to be assembled with an official inside opening. The 8' x 4' official size goal meets all NCAA, National High School Federation, and FIFA rules. All sizes conform to the ASTMF2056 safety standards. All goals feature a durable white powder coated finish and come with auger style ground anchors, transport wheel kits, nets and net attachment clips. Sold in pairs. Replacement Nets and safety padding sold separately