This 9 Hole Pitching Target is designed to mimic the actual size of the strike zone. A player or coach can count the balls inside the pocket that hit or missed the desired location providing real-time pitch location. This is constructed of a galvanized 2" steel frame with push-button assembly and #60 industrial gauge net which makes it perfect for outdoor and indoor use. It includes a heavy-duty knotless nylon netting with nine netting pockets. It has vinyl padding with a black zone sewn in the border. It has adjustable legs to change the height and detachable legs for easy storage.
The pitching net's overall measurements are 4'2" x 3'4". The available colors are black, green, navy, orange, purple, red, royal blue, yellow, and maroon. This item ships fully assembled. Perfect for the elite pitchers looking to fine-tune their accuracy within the strike zone!
- Industrial Gauge #60 Net with Galvanized Steel Frame. Perfect for outdoor/indoor use.
- Challenge the player by ensuring they hit their spots with the 9 individual pockets.
- Perfect size to teach players to throw strikes but also big enough to leave the ball out of the zone.
- No need for a catcher to ensure you get your daily reps. The nine targets keep players engaged.
- Ships fully Assembled. Adjustable legs to change the height and detachable legs for easy storage.